Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Bent Flower Paper

Will you be the one? Eyes like glass, shining and clear. Eyes that could make a mountain bow. My head is tilting. Wild rivers dashing at the sides, begging to be calmed. And the butterflies. Familiar and haunting, making me want to rip open my heart and set them free forever. Will you change this hope, this desperation? Will you be the one to tranquillize this inner chaos. This pandora's box, residing in my chest. Those peircing movements poke fun at myself. Their words, and whispering wishes stepping into my heart and stabbing at the wounds and insecurities within. Will you be the tape that holds me togeather as i fall apart? I know its not much but i need you to be there. When i fall apart, crashing to the shore and coming up for air. Will you be there? Or will you tip-toe away, and vanish silently into the night as i wait for the love that wont come?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!