Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Trusting Faces Broken Hearts

Sometimes it all gets so mixed up. The dancing images and words of everything colliding into each other like watercolor on a page. Churning and swirling into this jumbled mess. I don't think i know any more. I dont think i could tell you who i am if i tried. This world has changed me. Rusted me and torn apart the pages to a book thats only half-written. Ive been pushed and pulled and kicked around and ive hoped to just be home. Im tired now, and war-torn. The dust that used to float around has settled down and wont come out with just a tidy wash. Tide wont clean these blood-stains from my tired feet. And everything i once was has drifted just a bit farther down that disappearing shoreline. Maybe ill just turn around and go home for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!