Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2015

Misinterpreted

When you flip a magnet over to the other side, it repels the magnets it once stuck to.
I've flipped my magnet over 4 times and each time, I've repelled another magnet.
But yet, despite the act of losing others, I have not yet found a single magnet to which I long to stick, whose side matched mine.
Ghosts of my past haunt me. I am strong but not strong enough. I have flipped the page and started a new chapter and yet I cannot justify the societal laws I broke when I decided to be happy. Because happiness has come at a cost and it is not possible when loneliness comes into town on it's horse. My lonely horse was disguised as a white steed and it told me that contentment was possible, yet because I broke so many laws in becoming content I have been thrown in jail, alone to rot. Tell me, is it better to be alone and sick or alone and healthy? In which case does the pain end quicker? Pretty hurts. So does loneliness. Would you rather be fabulous and sad or ugly and sad, either way someone else says you're happy. Who do I believe when I cannot trust myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!