Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Blue Greece...



So it's officially the new decade. 2010 has
come at last. I suppose most people who have a blog and aren't partying tonight
are going to be blogging about the new year. Well, I'm proud to be one of those
people. I would love to say how fast everything has changed, how great the past
decade has been, ect. but you know what? It's really not that different, while
at the same time- it is. It's like when you have a birthday, not one of those
small ones but like when you turn 13 or 16 or 20 ect, when it's supposed to be
huge and there's this hype about everything and it's all supposed to be amazing,
and you're supposed to feel different. Then, the birthday comes, and you just
don't feel different. You have the same life, the same everything really, the
only thing that's changed is you. But, that's still change isn't it? and you do
in a way feel different, it's just...not quite how you expected. That's how I
feel with this new year. I feel like everything's better, like it's gonna be ok
from now on, like maybe, just maybe that hard part is over. I know there's gonna
be a few bumps in the road, and I might stumble, but hey, that's just how life
is isn't it? Haha, here's me quoting song lyrics again. How very like me. But oh
well, we'll just take it one unexpected day at a time. Here's to the new
year...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!