Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Ramblings...


I'm just going to talk for a while now- this should be fun, shouldn't it? I really hate when people don't respond. Like when you go for a walk and you pass by someone, in a car, jogging, whatever, and you try to wave at them and they just refuse to wave back. So, of course, you're just sitting there thinking, well, maybe they just didn't see me. But then, that one little thing will nagg at you, and you start to think, well, maybe they did see me. Maybe they just don't like me, maybe they just have no time in their life orsomething. And then that feeling will just get under your skin. It's
like all those small details that you will remember about certain people. Maybe it's just paranoia, but I think in a way that people are programmed to remember tiny details and relate every one of those to themselves. Maybe we all just have to learn to let those go. To deal with the fact that not everyone will respond, and that we really shouldn't care because it's meant to be. I'm a strong believer in the fact that everything happens for a reason, no matter what it is. I don't mean
like cause and effect reasoning, like those wierd buddah mantras that if you do one thing another will happen or those overly-commercialized karma, what goes around comes around circles. What I mean is,what happens happens, and no matter what
you do you
can't
change
that. I'm not saying that people
aren't
in
control
of
their
destiny,
but that's exactly what I'm
saying.
Just
sit
back
and
don't
worry, don't let
life just
pass you by
nessicarily, but take
part in
it
even
more, love it
even
more,
knowing that in the end, it
will be
ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!