Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Why is it I always choose wrong? It's like my heart seems to reject logic just for the sale of arguing. Like a small child, it knows what's right and always chooses opposite to spite the reasonable adult of my head. I know he cares and I know that you dont. But yet my heart decides that tiny, insignificant detail can become a basis for the truth. It's wrong of course, these details are nothing more than insignificant but yet the heart reaches and yearns all the same. We always want what we can't have but I'm so afraid of being alone I would just as soon fall in false love than wait forever for that which will not come. Why can't I seem to understand you. People are never so complicated as they seem yet each glance of your eyes makes me want to hide and to know what the reason could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!