Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Falling


They're always there: the doubts, the worrys. But how is it that the one
moment that it truely seems to start to hurt you're there? Every time. No
matter
what.
From a mile away, you know. You know it hurts and right when i
need you
you're there. I don't know if i believe in love. It's something you
always want
but never really get. A trick, something meant just for fairy
tales. But i guess
i've found my tiara. Because there you are- and i know
i've found it. Love. You
hold me even when i bite, and act like im 3. And
even when we fight you call and
tell me you love me. You sing and you growl.
To find a guy like that i know. I'm
never letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!