Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Broken Tinker Toy

Ive forgotten.
What it feels like.
To draw so beautifully.
To sing, and actually feel talented.
To be happy and carefree.
To feel like my friends would never judge me.
To be just...me and to be happy with that.
I know that i could never be perfect. And i dont want to be. I just want to be happy again. To bask in the warmth of your love and glow in my own confidence. To be proud, and able to argue, instead of shrinking back and feeling guilty as soon as someone declares an opionion that isnt the same as mine. Feeling ashamed because i cant be strong in who i am. Wishing i even knew who that was. I cling to these material objects, and empty facts. Telling myself to look at what ive accomplished, and pushing ever further. But such shallow victories are easily seen through. Leaving me yearning for something new. Forgive me if i seem a little off. A little different. A little withdrawn. Ive forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!