Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

With Sassafrass

I laugh, mimicking the inside joke. My heart swells, knowing i am part of an "us" now. Is it official? The way we act, best friends always act this way. Is it the same for you? The feeling that you are my best friend? That i wouldnt stop being your friend no matter what? Ive broken my heart before. And will again, i just want someone there to know when to comfort, and how to be gentle with me. Just as friends of course. Someone to pick me up when im falling, and just know. But then, i shouldnt really need that someone should i? Because i can pick myself up. But its the knowledge that counts. The intentions behind the words that truly matters. At least to me.

1 comment:

  1. You described friendship very well here! I've read four posts now and I gotta say, I love your style. Polly sent me, btw. Keep writing. You've got talent, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!