Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Something always brings me back to you...

My heart is shattering. Into pieces. Being torn from my chest.
You look at me, this gravitational pull which sends my head into dissarray.
Spinning, spinning, only to land in a place where i am alone. Empty. Deserted.
Movies, take away the pain, send me spiraling into another land, if only for the moment. I need to get away from this pull twards you, but i can't. A dog chasing it's tail. Neverending. Love makes us happy, sends us soaring towards the heavens, but then we crash. Like now. The tears in my heart are hurting again. I need ducttape to fix my wounds. Or you. But you will never come. I dont believe in love. Not now, not for me. How can i? With so many wounds. Unloveable. Hope strikes me, ripping me apart, and putting me back togeather, such a bipolar word. Like faith, and love. Never quite made up its mind. This pounding in my chest will never go away. Passion, they call it. For what, ill never know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!