Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Its like hermione granger hair on my arms


Vanilla, and fruit, a hint of warm hair products, and tropical lotion. My scent of choice du jour. Fragrance punctures the air, and i smile, breathing in this sense of beauty. I sit, cross-legged on my bed, warm and comfortable- a folder in my lap. Air fills my lungs, and drops of heaven pour from my soul as i open my mouth and sing with all my heart. I sing away the time, and my worries, the thoughts of things happy and sad, i sing and feel wonderful, stunning. Sing and sing. If i could sing forever i would, and act.
I run my fingers over the words, memorizing. Their voices call to me, whispering stories of far-off lands. I change, become a better me. Another part of me, one hiding until now. These monologues say the words i cannot and i laugh because this is what passion is. I want to share this joy with others, these words holed up inside, but i must wait for the spotlight to hit before i tell my piece.

2 comments:

  1. I hope this is not a repeat. I commented but got an error so here I go again.

    I was sent here by The 5th Sister and I am glad I stopped by. This was just wonderful and I love all of the colorful bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing as usual. You are going to be a triple threat. In fact you are already! Love the title! Keep writing gurl!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!