Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beach Days


When i am with you, im reminded of how i love to live. Laughter and inside jokes, happiness. That's all i feel. I realized how happy i can be, just because of you. So thank you. For everything. Yes, you, right there. Thank you for the good times, and even when the bad emotions and thoughts rear their ugly faces, thank you for being there. To guide me through, to help me learn and live. Thank you for the movies, and the phone calls, texts, and overwhelming sense of being there, no matter what. For you are the ones who made me strong. And able to live. You let me survive even when i didnt think i could. Even when the world came crumbling down, you stood by, like a wall, and shielded me, not even knowing that you did. And i will always remember you, your impact on my life, because you are my friend. My best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!