Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fingerstaches and Smelly socks

"Your eyes are beautiful," thats what they say. They tell me that my eyes are stunning. But what about me? What about the rest of me? Am I beautiful too? Or am i just another person? Just someone else. Fun to be with for a while, but needing replacement after time. Like an old doll, beautiful and exquisite when you first see it, but after a while the facade starts to crack, the beauty is stripped, and it becomes worn, useless. Wont you pick up this doll? see it through the cracks to the core? Where it is still beautiful, in your eyes. Will you be the one? the one who stays by, no matter what. The one that still sees the original beauty in this old china doll, and loves it. Only for what it is, not what it was or will be but for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!