Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Quelq'un M'a Dit

I wish i could get away. Just hop on a plane, and let it take me away, far from your eyes and ears. Far away, from my own mind. I wish i could escape my own desperate, crumbling, boring, life and run without stopping to think. Never letting these thoughts enter my heart again. I long to be something, someone, somewhere else. Someone more then who i am. Day after day your words penetrate my heart, and leave me feeling less. I just want to be alive again, to leave it all behind and start new, wipe this cracked slate clean. But i can't. Because even if i could go far far away and never return, id still be me. And that's the worst part of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!