Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Write it on the skyline


I tried so hard. Did everything right, just for you. I did my best, worked until my head hurt, tired, but proud at what i had accomplished. All you had asked for and more, a surprise so that when you came over you would be proud. So that i could be the good child. For once. Not a dissapointment, but a prize. But instead when you came back to the house all you could do was yell. Tell me what id done wrong. Take away the one thing i had asked for. And look at me in anger. You called me bad, said that i had hurt you by not telling you the words you wanted to hear. Not reading the script and following the lines. Even when im my best, im never good enough. What does it take? tell me. Give me a handbook for life. Maybe then i could finally do right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!