Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dream On


 Just once. Just once i thought that maybe I could shine. That maybe, just this time, id be able to be the one who came out on top. The star, instead of the supporting role. I mean, don't think i'm complaining, its not so bad, getting the side comments, the second best, at least you get some at all, right? But i thought that maybe for once i deserved it. Just a taste. A glimmer to keep up hope. But i guess not. I guess its just destiny, my fate. To stay on the sidelines. A fan, but never the player. A wisher but never a doer. I guess ill go back to my shadow, hand over your spotlight to you. But ill be waiting....hoping that maybe someday itll be my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!