Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Plastic Diner Tables

I love talking on the phone. I love hugs and singing with friends. I love playing apples to apples and being tickled in the hallways. The feel of silk against my skin, soft, smooth. The feel of your hand against mine rough, gentle. The sound of ciquadas in the evening. Lulling me to sleep with their syncopated lullaby. The taste of creme brulee, warm sugar that melts in my mouth, crisp, burnt, mello. I love to laugh, the ache in my stomach when it hurts so bad, and the feeling of floating, of being purely happy, nothing else. I love to dream, in sleep. And i love knowing you're there. Just in case. When i look around, to know that this is mine and mine alone, i feel safe, and secure. The sun touches my face, caressing me with its warmth and i smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!