Caffeinated Dreaming

In order to see, one must first Believe...

Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Clean


Today i feel beautiful. Because of you. You made me this way. To see me as i am, me, alone. My shorts bunch up, and my hair is wet, curling, dripping down my back, puddling on my shirt. It creates marks, scars in my clothing. My eyes burn with tears, glowing with the hurt, but healing. Knowing. It is you who pulls me back and makes me smile. Lotion, perfume, scents the air, making me feel beautiful. Peaceful, at rest finally. Bands cover my arms. They comfort me. Protect me and whisper secrets that only i know. That i long to share with them, but cant. But that is ok. This fake reality, this delicate balance, covers the truth and reveals it. Separate, but togeather. I watch my phone. This connection to you. Happy, alone, lovely in this chosen state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!